Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still. Here.

I realized when I went to post this that it has been nearly six weeks since my last post. Part of that is good news. I have been so busy with work that I haven't had the time that I have had previously to devote to this. The rest of it is laziness. Anyway, onward.

I am pleased to announce an article I wrote in the MacArthur Metro, a local newspaper here in Oakland. You can read it here. It's entitled "How Safe is My Money," and it's a brief piece about the economy and what you can do to protect your nest egg. Not directly about estate planning, but close enough.

It's the holidays, so future posts will be somewhat infrequent. Don't despair, we're all busy these days.

1 comment:

backup system said...

Congrats on your 6 week anniversary! Great way to post an article in something that can benefit a person's life.