Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Schedule for the Week of Nov. 3

Starting today, I will be posting about conferences and seminars I will be attending or presenting. Here's my schedule for the week of November 3 through 8:

Nov. 4 - Bernstein Private Wealth Symposium
Hotel Nikko, San Francisco 8:30 - 1:30. You can read more about it here. The Bernstein symposium will focus on the roots of the current financial mess, and the potential for opportunities. Since much of estate planning is about preserving wealth for future generations, this should be informative.

Nov. 6 through 8 - State Bar of California Taxation Section Annual Meeting
Grand Hyatt, San Francisco. This is a three day event covering all manner of topics related to taxation. I will be attending seminars on taxation related to estate planning, wealth transfer and other trust and estate related issues.

These two conferences should provide a host of topics for future posts. Stay tuned!

No comments: