Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello and Welcome!

My name is David D. Little, and I am a San Francisco Bay-Area estate planning attorney. I specialize in planning for small to mid-sized estates. I also handle probate, guardianships and conservatorships in California.

I have started this blog to discuss general issues related to estate planning in California, including wills, trusts, probate administration, and handling guardianships and conservatorships. My goal is to discuss these issues in a straightforward way without using a lot of jargon or legalese.

You can find out more about me and my law practice at my website: www.ddllaw.com. You can also e-mail me at david@ddllaw.com.

Over the next few weeks, I will be posting small primers on basic estate planning tools and issues. These are intended to provide individuals with general information on the nuts and bolts of putting an estate plan together in California.

I look forward to getting started on this endeavor. I also look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to contact me at any time.

No comments: